- Krush Hair Studio aspires to please every guest. In the event that you are unsatisfied with the services provided, please inform the stylist before leaving, as we will work with you to resolve any problem within reasonable time. No cash refunds on services or products. Prices are subject to change.
- To receive the $100 sew in price, hair must be shampooed, blow dried straight and free of tangle. We leave a small portion of your hair out at the top to cover the tracks for a middle or side part. Cut and curl are additional services.
- We are not responsible for:
a. Abrasions, bruises, sores, or hair loss from any service.
b. Hair loss or hair breakage from weaves removed outside of Krush Hair Studio. We recommend you utilize our professional staff for this service.
c.Hair purchased outside our salon. You must maintain your hair in order to reap longevity
- Krush Hair Studio uses an express weaving technique utilizing the double tracking method instead of single tracking. Between the two, the results are incomparable. Tracks are singled toward the top. Whole head single tracking is available as an up-charge. (refer to services)
- You must bring two packs of bundles of hair if installing less than 16in. If installing 16 in. or longer, three packs or bundles are needed. Using more than three bundles is an upcharge. (refer to services)
- Appointments are required. In the event of walking in, timely waiting is possible. Appointments are encouraged to be on time or even early. If late we must take appointments that arrive on time, while still taking consideration of late person(s).
- Please note: If you must bring a friend, there is limited seating. NO CHILDREN UNLESS BEING SERVICED.
- You must pay for all services received before leaving the salon. Clients leaving with braided hair (for weave install) must pay $35.Third party payments must be paid at the start of service. (parents who want to drop child off then come back to pick up)
- No personal checks are accepted. If your credit card is declined, we must hold your driver’s license while you retrieve an alternate form of payment.
- Krush Hair Studio is not responsible for lost or stolen items left in the shop.
- Pictures taken will be for promotional use and advertising.
If you have any questions please visit the Contact Us page or call us directly 202-580-2023.